#PredictTheChampion – Terms and Conditions
- The Participants will have to correctly predict who will win the Indian T20 League at the end of the 2021 edition
- The Contest is open to INDIAN RESIDENTS ONLY, who are above 21 YEARS OF AGE
- Participants have to register themselves by providing the information requested to ensure their participation stands valid
- The Participants have to choose their answer from the drop-down choices
- Participants can only submit ONE ENTRY and we will only accept their first submission
- Click on the Submit button to ensure your entry is confirmed
- The participants can then visit and follow SBOTOP India on all the mentioned platforms to stay up to date on the latest sporting news as well as the results for this contest:
- The #PredictTheChampion contest will start on April 8 at 12:00 PM and go on till May 30, 7:00 PM
- The selected winners will have to share their Identity Proof with SBOTOP India
- The prize will be premium gadgets ranging from the latest gaming consoles to mobile phones.
- By participating in this contest, the participant thereby unreservedly agrees and accepts to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as contained herein and further agrees:
SBOTOP India may use her/his name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to the participant and the participant hereby grants SBOTOP India the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against the organizers in this regard. To release, discharge and hold SBOTOP India, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained, in connection to this contest or the acceptance of the prize. These terms and conditions may be altered and/or cancelled, modified or suspended at any time by SBOTOP India in its sole discretion, without any notice. That SBOTOP India’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any participant or by any third party.
SBOTOP India shall not be responsible in the event of “comments” on Facebook and Instagram, and “replies” on Twitter, not being received or the participant is unable to participate or post his/her “comment/reply” due to any network problem, a breakdown in machinery or any other technical error of any nature whatsoever. By participating in this contest, the participants shall be deemed that they have read, understood and have accepted the terms and conditions as mentioned above and further hereby undertake to fully abide by the same.